Judas Priest (Official Thread)

taha

Reaction score
Re: Judas Priest

I am sure he could have kept going for hours Taha, although I have never heard of that program before...:dunno:

VH1, usually around 6pm and 10pm, Dio, Anvil, Rush are just a few who've bben on.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I don't get VH-1 buddy so that explains it. I have our version Much Music and Much More Music but that's all. Sounds like an interesting program though, right up my alley.

F

FoxyPage

Electric Eye, Turbo Lover and Freewheel Burning are some of the greatest songs ever made.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Next in line came the Darkest Heaviest album that Priest ever recorded 1978's "Stained Glass". Considered their most influential album this record opened the portal to what future heavy metal would become. The subject matter is dominated by death and the darker side of the human soul, not exactly light hearted fare, but when you listen to this album you can feel the single mindedness of the band as they intentionally took Heavy Metal into a new place. I have to be in a particular mood to play this one, but after you do you will understand the tremendous impact that JP had on almost every metal band that followed and also why they are the Heaviest of the NWOBHM beyond any doubt.

Saints In Hell.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

That's a awesome LP Lord.. Saints in Hell is EXCELLENT. Nice way to start the album off eh??

I'll add a contribution that just plain is one of JP's kick butt songs!!:wow:

Victim of Changes

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

The Victim Of Changes!!!! :bow:

..and if one Priest album deserves it's own write up it is Stained Class! I'm pullin' that out now!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Yeah that is another great song Thumper.:tup:

It's easy to understand the numerous compilation albums by later bands that pay tribute to JP and the other Giants of the field, a sign of respect for the trail blazing they did.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I'm betting METALPRIEST could pull off singing Victim of Changes without any problems hitting the notes.. Even at the end where Halford let's out that evil growl and ends it with the HIGH note. :grinthumb
When I first heard MP sing, that's who I thought of right away.. HALFORD!!!!
The Priest has the pipes!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^I believe you.:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Thanks Thumper!! You're making me blush like a little girl!! :tongue: :heheh:

I was singin' to Exciter minutes ago...what a rush and a workout!!

In the car this morning my highnote was Werewolves of London...just couldn't stop. Aahh-wooooooo

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online