Judas Priest (Official Thread)

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
That sounds like a wiki piece.......pick a couple for me to check out that you like.:guitar:
Ooooo.. That's hard to pick just one but The Essential Judas Priest is a greatest hits that I would recommend.. I'm partial to "Stained Class" Sad Wings Of Destiny.

Dr. Wu.. seeing your vintage taste in music JP is probably not quite what you would listen to..
But here's a nice ballad with a haunting melody you might like..

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Ooooo.. That's hard to pick just one but The Essential Judas Priest is a greatest hits that I would recommend.. I'm partial to "Stained Class" Sad Wings Of Destiny.

Dr. Wu.. seeing your vintage taste in music JP is probably not quite what you would listen to..
But here's a nice ballad with a haunting melody you might like..
That track didnt really grab me....fairly average rock with nothing special to set it apart but I'll ck out that Essential lp and listen to it.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
@dr wu

Rocka Rolla…..I think you’ll dig it.

That was going to be my first choice but I think Wu is more into mellow rock stuff. But give it a shot Dr. So many great songs on that album. My go to song off there.

Your wife would just love you if you danced around in your white tiddies and sang her this song..:spit:

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
That was going to be my first choice but I think Wu is more into mellow rock stuff. But give it a shot Dr. So many great songs on that album. My go to song off there.

Your wife would just love you if you danced around in your white tiddies and sang her this song..:spit:
Uh....my wife hates loud music ...except for some old classic rock. She would prolly leave the room and I cant dance anymore at my age. :(
BTW..I hear Zep, Gravy Train, and HUmble PIe in that song....they obviously liked those bands.

Last edited:

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
@dr wu

Rocka Rolla…..I think you’ll dig it.

That was ok.....very similar to classic rock bands from that period or earlier years even. I could put that in my collection. Much of their later stuff is just loud fast raucous with no real finesse to me ....though I did like the song...Beyond the Realms of Death.
I need to listen to Nostradamous.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
When Judas came out with Angel Of Retribution, It was a let down somewhat.. It wasn't my favorite other than this one song off the CD

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
When Judas came out with Angel Of Retribution, It was a let down somewhat.. It wasn't my favorite other than this one song off the CD
Maybe not the best JP album, but a great one for me and one he11uva comeback/reunion album. Up there with Brave New World and Walk On Water.

Official video for Invincible Shield dropped an hour ago.

Judas Priest - Invincible Shield

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online