Judas Iscariot

F

FoxyPage

myspace.com/judasiscariott

Judas Iscariot is a black metal band that actually began as a one man project. Soon after, Andrew Harris found himself a session drummer in Duane Timlin. Other performers were also added to the line up over the years:

Kanwulf – Live guitar
Lord Imperial – Live bass (1999-2000)
Proscriptor – Live drums (1999)
Butcher – Live drums (2000)

They were together from 1992 - 2002.

F

FoxyPage

Can someone actually give a well thought outvCONSTRUCTIVE post on the music? If you don't like it, that's cool, it would just be interesting to read what people think in a more elaborate way.

taha

Reaction score
sorry foxy,
honestly I think it blows, there was absoluely no harmony, just speed, and no melody, just deep throat type low end screeming, but I thought my first post narrowed it down to,,,, pain
but, If someone likes it, more power to'em !

F

FoxyPage

That's better, lol. I'm not a die hard fan, I just like to read what other people think of this kind of music (besides the possibility of sitting on a nail, haha). Anything with a lot of growls is tough for most people to enjoy.

Oblivion

Reaction score
I've heard better black metal (either the youtube vid lacks quality or the recording does). His voice isn't all that special and in a big black metal world, you need something special, either to the voice or to the music. An edge.. And I couldn't find one..

taha

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind the low end drama, but they need to be different than the next guy. To me they all sound the same ( that's just my opinion ). The reason I think the more popular metal has been so big, is guys like Rob from Priest and Bruce from Maiden are so unique and so different.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online