Johnny Winter (Official Thread)

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
Re: Johnny Winter

Hawk I did a bit of digging and the one I think I'm confusing it with is probably some bootleg out-takes by the looks of things scrambled together by some unknown to make a quick dollar. Probably just Jimmi and Morrison messin' around about '68. :grinthumb

hawk11

Reaction score

Hawk I did a bit of digging and the one I think I'm confusing it with is probably some bootleg out-takes by the looks of things scrambled together by some unknown to make a quick dollar. Probably just Jimmi and Morrison messin' around about '68. :grinthumb

I hear ya Sox and who knows how many bootlegs are floating around out there. I used to have this Hendrix album titled "16 Great Songs" where there was controversy if Jimi even played on the record. Though allegedly it was music he recorded when he played with Curtis Knight or Lonnie Youngblood.

Though like you said, probably scrambled together by some unknown to make a quick buck.

BTW need you and Bucky to visit the Album Combat Zone being Johnny is taking a pounding from ZZ Top in the voting :D.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Johnny's latest release

61SU4JNNsOL._SS500_.jpg

Live Bootleg Series 7
1. Introduction 0:22
2. Don't Take Advantage Of Me 10:04
3. Mean Mistreater 8:53
4. Blues Jam 11:49
5. Shame Shame Shame 6:25
6. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye 4:11
7. Leland Mississippi Blues

It was released the 22 of this month :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I'm slowly catching up, I now have 4 Johnny Winter albums...but haven't had time to give them a proper listen yet.

rtbuck

Reaction score

I'm slowly catching up, I now have 4 Johnny Winter albums...but haven't had time to give them a proper listen yet.

Awesome LG, what did you get??

I'll have to get that new one Wolf, I have a couple others from the bootleg series & They're great

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Awesome LG, what did you get??

I'll have to get that new one Wolf, I have a couple others from the bootleg series & They're great

I just picked up the newest one.Bucky. Really good rocking stuff I don't have any of the others though.

@ LG , which CDs of Johnny's have you collected so far ?

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online