John Lennon's Murderer Up For Parole August 9th.

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
Every once in a while an open and shut case like this one comes up and I think of capital punishment instead of parole for people like this idiot. I don't care about the psychobabble mumbo jumbo and slick defense attorneys doing their utmost to get their guilty client off or a reduced sentence, when you murder someone like he did, you forfeit your right to life.

I know Hammurabi's "Eye for an Eye" code of justice is beyond ancient, but in some instances I don't think it's been surpassed as a proper punishment.

Well said LG.:grinthumb

A human was robbed of his life.

Kink Floyd

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hepcat
TC -Because the Beatles made so many people happy. Now if someone killed your wife, or mother or whatever...You would take a personal interest in seeing to it that bastard (or bitch) pay. It's the same thing here. John Lennon (as opposed to John Ono) touched us personally, so we feel strongly about seeing that bastard Chapman suffer.
That's it in a nutshell.

HC -And that's exactly crap in a nutshell. That's just hero worship and I'm fed up to here with entertainers being worshipped on a pedestal. They're entertainers, not heroes!

Well if you hate worshipping stars, why the hell do you post here? Sounds pretty hypocritical to me. You are, in a sense, worshipping musicians by posting here.

Well I'm also in the Ono loathing camp, but do play nice kitties.

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Yoko is only human.

She might have made some questionable moves during and after her time with John, but shit, who hasn't done stuff they probably shouldn't have? The point is, if someone shot your significant other as they were standing next to you, you'd want to keep their sorry ass in prison forever.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Yoko is only human.

She might have made some questionable moves during and after her time with John, but shit, who hasn't done stuff they probably shouldn't have? The point is, if someone shot your significant other as they were standing next to you, you'd want to keep their sorry ass in prison forever.

:grinthumb Agreed!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online