joe's jazz club

joe

Reaction score
Sox, I knew you were a 'mover and shaker', but not a 'swinger.':oyea:

Just kidding my friend:grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Here's a controversial one, Cake! It's a stretch but they do consistently have Jazz Elements in there songs! :D

The Distance

Never There

Short Skirt, Long Jacket

I Will Survive

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Jazz is a definite influence in The Cat Empire's music among other things. The band have their own horn section, and lead singer Harry Angus also plays the trumpet. They are one of Australia's premier bands and one of my favourites :grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
Good evening every one. Welcome back to joe's.

We had a fantastic opening night here at joe's. A great variety of artists stopped by to show case thier talents. Actually I was surprised that so many did make an appearence:grinthumb

We also had a big number of CRF members in the club as well. All very well behaved I must say. To show my appreciation, all CRF members will recieve a drink on the house by showing my waitresses and bartenders thier CRF members gold card. At joe's, we keep our patrons happy.:cheers2

BTW, we have some what of a celebrity in the club tonight. 'The Situation' from Jersey Shore and Dancing With the Stars:)oyea:). Just wanted to let people know that we have rules here at joe's. No shirt, no service.

Well, let's get the show on the road shall we.

Let's give a big applause to Weather Report:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
:tup: Big applause for Weather Report, they're one of the few I've just started getting into and I'm liking it a lot!

Also, I FOUND IT! I was looking for a Cat Empire song that was a lot more jazzy than the ones I posted and I just listened to it then:

That's more like it :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online