joe's jazz club

joe

Reaction score
"Hi people. I haven't been around the club lately as I've been down the street at the metal bar checking out some thrash bands."

"joe's has adopted Greenie:greenie: as the mascot of the club."

"to kick things off tonight we have Kraan from Germany playing thier kraut/jazz rock fusion:

joe

Reaction score

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Been out of town recently, but I'll be back with another band when the Police Lines are taken down.;)

joe

Reaction score
$25,000 Reward

Any information that leads to arrest of joe wanted for embezzlement, racketeering, and gun-running

Any information that leads to the arrest of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Dave "The Hammer" Schultz wanted for attempted murder and aggravated assault

These men are considered very dangerous and if spotted don't approach them and contact your local authorities immediatley.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
:cheers2 Wicked footage M.P !! :D.........Love it how the smiley drummers keep in time !!:grinthumb, Joes got to book these chaps,are they still alive?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^When I saw that footage a couple of years ago I was amazed at both of them, but Gene Krupa's style would have fit in many of the bands I grew up with in the 70's easily. I think he could have played in any era of rock and roll and flourished.:drummin:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online