Jimmy Page Wraps Up Led Zeppelin Reissues With A Bang

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Planty is the one who has always put the block on a reunion, and I think Jimmy is finally getting the message. I completely get Robert's point of view. He is making great music with his own band and doesn't want to go back.

Metal Health

Reaction score
Planty is the one who has always put the block on a reunion, and I think Jimmy is finally getting the message. I completely get Robert's point of view. He is making great music with his own band and doesn't want to go back.

But Jimmy doesn't have anything going for him at all. On the bright side, pretty much any artist would love to work with him. Mostly because of his phenomenal work with Led Zep.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Supposedly Page is going to start a new band soon. Oh and Johnny-Too-Good is right, Page is doing great on his own. Particular his latest album is phenomenal. He doesn't need a Led Zeppelin reunion.

Metal Health

Reaction score
He doesn't need a Led Zeppelin reunion.

But, it would be great for the fans. At one point, they were saying that it was going to happen in the summer of next year. That not happening could anger fans. As an artist, it is about making the fans happy and giving them what they want. Page could've gotten a ton of money off of 1 tour, and maybe even made a reunion DVD or a live CD of one of the concerts or something. Think of how many Led Zeppelin fans that didn't get to see Zeppelin before would get to now. People would love to see them again. Even just one concert. What's wrong with that?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
**** what the fans want. If they don't want it then its best it doesn't happen. Bands should not do something purely to please the fans but they themselves should want to do it first.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
But, it would be great for the fans. At one point, they were saying that it was going to happen in the summer of next year. That not happening could anger fans. As an artist, it is about making the fans happy and giving them what they want. Page could've gotten a ton of money off of 1 tour, and maybe even made a reunion DVD or a live CD of one of the concerts or something. Think of how many Led Zeppelin fans that didn't get to see Zeppelin before would get to now. People would love to see them again. Even just one concert. What's wrong with that?

There is not a thing wrong with a one-of song or jam session, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it to happen as a reunion. Point being that Led Zeppelin died with John Bonham. None of the surviving band members need a reunion concert to prove anything to fans.

There are quite a few DVD's available if you want to watch Led Zeppelin perform.
Check Amazon! Heck you can get several DVD's for the cost of a concert ticket!

Metal Health

Reaction score
There is not a thing wrong with a one-of song or jam session, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it to happen as a reunion. Point being that Led Zeppelin died with John Bonham. None of the surviving band members need a reunion concert to prove anything to fans

There are quite a few DVD's available if you want to watch Led Zeppelin perform.
Check Amazon! Heck you can get several DVD's for the cost of a concert ticket!

I don't need a DVD. I just am trying to put my point across. The fans did really love seeing Jason out there on stage in place of his dad. He did an outstanding job. I listened to an interview of the other three band members. They all were very happy and loved working with him. They said they enjoyed that he knew everything about their music. For example: "Wanna do Whole Lotta Love like you guys did it in 1978 at this place." Stuff like that. I'm not necessarily saying a reunion is going to happen, mostly because Page and Plant practically hate each other, but I am saying that it would be a good idea. Good for the fans, good for the artist. I'm not trying to argue, and I don't really want to, but this is my opinion.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online