Jimmy Page Launches Website

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Jimmy Page has just introduced his first official website.

This is curated and conceptualised by the great man himself – and one of the most interesting features is called On This Day.

This is a daily diary of events spanning his entire career. It will include footage, audio clips, unseen photos, plus previously unreleased tracks, demos and home recordings. There will also be personal anecdotes. But be warned: each entry will be up for just 24 hours and then will permanently removed. There’s to be no archiving.

You can access the website at JimmyPage.com

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Thanks for posting about it annie. I know this site has been a labor of love for Jimmy. Rumor has it that now that the site's up he will start working on some new music. Woot! :grinthumb

I've already registered, but haven't been through the site in depth as far as I should. The first day it was up the server crashed due to excess traffic. Nice to know the old man still peaks the curiosity of some these days.

The thing I'm most excited for is the photos. Hopefully Jimmy will be adding an extensive amount of his Zeppelin days from his personal collection because we all know the Zep boys were avid photographers.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'm confused, why won't he archive the stuff he's posting...:confused:

He could do this once and leave a fabulous site for fans to check out indefinitely, and he could afford the server costs I'm sure.

Oh well, doesn't matter to me, I prefer listening to old bands more than visiting their blogs or websites.

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Re: Mr. Page as a new web site.

His first session song to hit number 1.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo