Jethro Tull (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Jethro Tull

^^Those are definitely Hard Core fans Jeffrey, they put my devotion in the shade.:blush:

I have seen Tull three times though, so I do claim some kinship with the people you described, and considering touring here is a major logistical headache I feel fortunate.

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning

Forget not that Jethro Tull is still battling assault on several fronts. Here are a couple more where the band seems to be going down under the relentless assault of the savage hordes dedicated to the destruction of all things Tull:

http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f36/fleetwood-mac-versus-jethro-tull-versus-slayer-3264/

http://www.classicrockforums.com/fo...hestra-versus-jethro-tull-versus-kansas-3042/

:(
Went to vote in all the three polls and found I'd already voted for Tull and I can't vote again. Drat, drat and double drat :wa

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score

I'll vote for Tull just about every chance I get, Hep, but your dire warnings about them being overrun in polls seem to lose a little urgency when in several of the cases, you're the one who started the poll.

Maybe not exactly the same thing as the boy who cried wolf, but not far from it. ;)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^:lmao:

Sums it up perfectly Craig, I still vote for Tull anyway, but Hep gets himself in trouble all the time with these kinds of polls.;)

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score

I'll vote for Tull just about every chance I get, Hep, but your dire warnings about them being overrun in polls seem to lose a little urgency when in several of the cases, you're the one who started the poll.

I'm just providing fellow Tull supporters an opportunity to smash the enemy. You'll note that I've carefully refrained from putting Jethro Tull up against any bands that are any good.

:D

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

As much as I respect another Tull fanatic you are wrong on that one Hep, almost all the bands you have pitted them against so far are good as well.:D

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score

I'm just providing fellow Tull supporters an opportunity to smash the enemy. You'll note that I've refrained from putting Jethro Tull up against any bands that are any good.

:D

Oh man, my sides hurt! Stop it! You're killing me! :oyea:

jeffrey

Alive & Well & Living In
Reaction score
Second to the right then straight on till morning

A few more vinyl images

The US Locomotive Breath promo single with the word "balls" bleeped :rolleyes:

loco1.jpg loco2.jpg

The US Too Old To Rock 'n' Roll promo single, edited to 3'39'' with Bad Eyed And Loveless on the flip side

totrredit1.jpg totrredit2.jpg

Finally, the UK promo version of Too Old . . , edited on the A side with the full version on the B side

totrredit3.jpg totrredit4.jpg

More to post in the future if you're interested. Who says Jethro Tull are boring - obviously no one on this thread. Keep Tullin' :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online

Members online