Jellyfish (Official Thread)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
jellyfish-logo2.jpgwere a power pop band from San Francisco. The core members were drummer/singer/songwriter Andy Sturmer and keyboardist/multi-instrumentalist/singer/songwriter Roger Joseph Manning Jr. Although their career was short, the band has become highly influential in the power pop genre.

jellyfish2.jpg

I had to toss these cats into the forum. I remember getting this CD for the first time...and just being blown away. Anyone that knows me and knows my love for the Beatles and acts like the Monkees or Partridge Family along with metal and hard rock will understand why I fell for them.

Anyone else remember these guys??

jellyfish-group.jpg

622e225b9da02e420e158110.L.jpg

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: Jellyfish

Oh I love this band, I have this CD and remember them well, I haven't listened to them for ages, thanks for posting Metalpriest:)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Cool Sweaty!! :grinthumb Nice to see another fan of Jellyfish...I love the interview that I posted. Just a fun band...so cool in fact that when Ringo Starr was getting back at the top of his game....Jellyfish recorded on a couple tracks and made a cameo in his video from that CD...Time Takes Time :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

No problem, It's actually a great CD and it's called Time Takes Time in case you're looking :grinthumb

af2e228348a0cd850a587110.L.jpg

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
Very late to the party but what an absolutely fabulous band that never received the acclaim they deserved. Mix up Queen , The Beatles, XTC ,and Cheap Trick and you might have the genius of these guys in their prime.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online