Jefferson Airplane, Starship & Beyond (Official Thread)

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Re: Jefferson Airplane (Starship & Beyond)

I'm the misfit who prefers the days when the band was just called Starship and recording hit singles in the 80's such as We Built This City and Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now.

Then again, any era of the band sounds good to me. The only thing that saved Grace Slick from a few extra irrational "crazed fan" marriage proposals per week is that I wasn't alive in the 60's :grinthumb

snakes&ladders

Reaction score

I'm the misfit who prefers the days when the band was just called Starship and recording hit singles in the 80's such as We Built This City and Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now.

Then again, any era of the band sounds good to me. The only thing that saved Grace Slick from a few extra irrational "crazed fan" marriage proposals per week is that I wasn't alive in the 60's :grinthumb

The early Airplane beats the later Starship by FAR:):):lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::bow:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score

No worries, the moment JS lost its Jeffeson, it started to wimp out...that's all:)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Alot of us are going to prefer Airplane, Starship or the campy Starship tunes. Trying to keep the history of the band involved into one thread. The main emphasis however can be on the Airplane itself.

:grinthumb :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

No it's fine the way it is. The band has alot of history and if some members wish to talk about the evolution of the band then they should be able to. Those that only like the Airplane can express their dislike of their changes OR skip over any Starship comments.

:cheers2

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score

Don't be afraid Starship fans...

it's only ''Martha''...

I Want My MTV?

:heheh:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online