J. Geils Band (Official Thread)

Reaction score
Re: the J. Geils Band

OOOOH Bumped Again!

I'm downloading Blow Your Face Out right now, I didn't want the thread to die...And I'm scouting for my trip to the record store later in the week:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Yeah Truckin' I merged your excellent thread/post with the one Bucky wrote a while ago, I forgot to let you know.:bonk:

I have 5 of Geils albums now, the only one left that I want is really hard to find, "Sanctuary", for some reason critics gushed about that album, while they barely noticed "Monkey Island", which is by Far my favorite album the band ever released.

Rocker440

Reaction score

LG, both "Full House Live" and "Blow Your Face Out" are excellent live albums. Some people that I know do prefer FHL, but I thoroughly enjoy BYFO, myself. Originally it was a double album, which included a lot of songs from the earlier albums! I very much recommend both of these excellent releases! :tup:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

I've got Full House now Rocker...haven't seen Blow Your Face Out though. I'll keep looking it will pop up one of these days.:grinthumb

Craig in Indy

Your cool Uncle
Reaction score

Did anyone besides me have the original Bloodshot LP pressed on red vinyl? That was seriously cool back in that day.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

No sorry Craig, my brother had the vinyl when it came out, but plain old carbon black. I sure wished I still had my colored albums...I only have the White album left now.:)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

And of course it's a prized possession because of the Music content, not Linda in shorts...;)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online