It seems like it's hard to follow people

shewins

Reaction score
I see something I like, and I want to follow the person, but the only way I've found to do it is in the Members list. If they are not staff members or have a ton of points or likes, I can only find them by going through a list that is hundreds of pages long. Am I doing something wrong? There must be an easier way.

Never mind. I see how to do it, duh. Now I'm looking for a way to delete a thread. Can that be done?

Last edited:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
All that you need to do is click on someone's profile name or their avatar/profile picture. A popup should come up on your screen (example below is on a desktop system, but it will also come up on mobile as well), then click the "Follow" button.

That's it. :) Hope that helps.

upload_2019-5-23_16-12-0.png

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Let me fine-tune that description. If you find someone in a thread, anywhere on the site, you can do this. You do not have to go into the members list to find them (although you can and as you found out, it's a very long and annoying process if their name doesn't start with ABC)

shewins

Reaction score
Thanks, I did figure it out, but it seems like that should be a little more prominent. I'm a lot more likely to follow a person than to ignore them.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online