Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I hope you are right Bob D, but with server "hiccups" you can never be sure.

Shaggy said he hoped to have things fixed by Sunday...and I haven't heard a word from him since Friday.:dunno:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I just noticed that myself Jake, I made 5 posts earlier today but they are all gone too.:think:

I think they are still tweaking with the server.

I was on the computer at work this morning when I saw something really weird. I was in the Rate The Song Above You game in the rock lounge and I saw all these responses, though when I logged in, the responses had changed, two had disappeared leaving this other one which was replying to my one I think (Rumors - P.F. Sloan), and giving it 8/10. Though when I came back home, it's reverted back to the other two posts which I first noticed earlier today at work. I don't know what was going on with that.

But yeah like the others I couldn't get on Yesterday or the Day Before (Sunday).

Nora

Reaction score
I've been without posting since the last Saturday because I couldn't access to the forum and I tried since different computers but till this morning I couldn't enter... Well, thank god I can enter now and I hope it continues without any problem. My question is what was the problem? has someone the same problem as me? :uh:

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Alright what the ****s going on? I swear I had posted a CD update in the purchases thread. Shit load of posts Id done today has vanished.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Who knows same thing happened to me yesterday, I posted a few times logged in a few hours later and they were gone.:dunno:

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
I was in here earlier&was by my self,Was freaky like an episode of the Twilight Zone:wtf:
Made some posts on 2fr tuesday&now their gone:banghead:

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
Looks like they're playing cat and mouse on the server with the hacker. They could ask people to enter a code to make sure you're not a bot. A real hassle, but sometimes you have to do things like that.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
The VH1 Classic Rock Polls seem to be growing steadily. 18 or 19 of them I think.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviraPeth

Members online