Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Seems OK now, maybe I'm a jinx, I don't post for 2 months then within 1 hour of me coming back, everyone is yelling "Houston, we have a problem". :uh:

Well done to you mods and admins for working it out, though I didn't even know we had an 'owner' until couple of days ago.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^No it's not you TS, we had a feeling something wasn't right a while back, but this week the "attack" on the server was full on.

Berserker's Sam Jackson post says it all, "I HATE this Hacker crap!"

Iggy

Coal mining ruffian
Reaction score
We should organise a 'fallout shelter' in case the worst ever happens. :woot::pullhair:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
^^No it's not you TS, we had a feeling something wasn't right a while back, but this week the "attack" on the server was full on.

Berserker's Sam Jackson post says it all, "I HATE this Hacker crap!"

Got it!!

Actually it's still sluggish at times, and for me at least nowhere near running at its normal lightning quick response times 100% of the time.

zephead

Scream for CREAM!
Reaction score
Posts I made few hour ago seems lost. I also changed my avatar but it is back to the same old avatar. Site was down over the weekend...at least it back on.
Thanks for your hard work site admin and the maintenance crew. Hope the problem will be fixed soon. Thanks.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Wow, finally! I haven't been able to get on in DAYS. It's good to be back!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
OK people, it's time to get your act together. So everything that was posted this morning is lost?

I just noticed that myself Jake, I made 5 posts earlier today but they are all gone too.:think:

I think they are still tweaking with the server.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online