Is anyone experiencing unusual things on CRF?

Jake T

Running With The Pack
Reaction score
I've noticed a lag in participation, which may be due to people having connection problems. But I haven't been experiencing any difficulties.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Shaggy is looking at the server/VB program so hopefully he sorts that out Jake, but I've noticed the same thing and when it happens along with "anomalies" logging in or posting then people get frustrated.

Everything seems okay on my end this morning so far, knock on wood.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Shaggy has found what was causing the site to malfunction the last while, his Server technicians have isolated and removed the problem from the server.

Hopefully everyone who was frustrated can log in and post without any problems now, until the next time some asshole in the internet universe decides to plant a virus and sit back and enjoy his handiwork.:nw:

If any of you experience any problems please let us know in this thread or send Magic or MP or me a PM.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
^^I was just getting some weird stuff the site was doing, I posted a message, found some errors in it and when I was trying to correct them, the site just seem to be getting stuck into a loop. I was uploading some video though on YT at the time and I'm not sure if this was part of the problem due to the rate it was being processed. :( I ended up having to abort that through my corrections, but getting stuck into a loop, I was opening another tab and to find the corrections were done while the old page was just hanging there.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^That's happened to me as well, but I am hoping now that the major problem is solved the forum runs smoothly, more or less CP/M.:D

Imp

Banned
Reaction score
I'm experiencing a very slow connection today and I don't usually have any problems. So that's not good news.

Yeah, I am too. It's like the site doesn't want to load and sometimes doesn't.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
I was here some hours ago and was going through the new posts and got several 'web page cannot be displayed' errors.

Seems to be ok now, though.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I let Shaggy know the forum is displaying some serious lag.

It is taking a very long time for the pages to load for me, too.:pullhair:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online