Iron Maiden vs. Metallica

Iron Maiden or Metallica?

• Iron Maiden

• Metallica

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Iron Maiden, along with Dio & Ozzy era Sabbath are my favorite band.
I love the first four full length LPs( KEM , RTL, MOP & AJFA )and Garage Days Re-revisited but after that they are mediocre at best , IMO.

It's easily Maiden for me.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Metallica to be honest. With a killer new album in Hardwired and even had albums in the 90s I could say were growers. The first 4 albums though are that good that for me are better than Maiden's best work.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I like almost everything that Metallica has done, both studio and live. They hit a couple of roadbumps along the way, but I like just about everything from start through current. What I love from Maiden, I REALLY love, but what I don't like is very "meh" to me.

joe

Reaction score
I enjoy the first four Metallica albums as much as anything by Maiden, but Maiden has a longer list of great albums, so Maiden is my pick.

Completely agree. I actually don't mind 'Load', 'Reload' and 'St. Anger'. I haven't heard 'Lulu' and I don't want to hear it and the same applies to the Blaze Bayley era of Maiden.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like almost everything that Metallica has done, both studio and live. They hit a couple of roadbumps along the way, but I like just about everything from start through current. What I love from Maiden, I REALLY love, but what I don't like is very "meh" to me.
Agreed. Maiden's worst are really mediocre and uninteresting. St Anger and Lulu are the only bumps in Metallica's road imo and to be fair Lulu is a Lou Reed album so even then I only really count St Anger as the shit stain whereas Maiden have mediocrity like Virtual XI, No Prayer for the Dying.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online