Introducing Dion & the Belmonts.....nah actually it's just me

barton

Reaction score
Hi there!

Barton from Dublin.

Love the Allmans, CCR, Alice Cooper, millions of other things but they probably start to diverge from Classic Rock into alt. country amongst other things, like the Drive-By Truckers, sort of a classic rock bent, but maybe more alt. country.

I'm getting my PhD in morla philosophy (studying the morality of euthanasia, currently working on the badness of death :p)

I love drawing and have recently (with the confidence I have gained since loosing a tonne of weight and the confidence/inspiration I get from my wonderful girlfriend every day) decided to start designing t-shirts.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing in life, but aspire (perhaps naiively) to help those less fortunate and generally try to leave the world a little better off if possible. If I could get a job doing this that would be awesome!

I'm also an atheist, which is kind of a big deal for me, it informs my quest to seek out the best moral system we can possibly impliment, amongst informing a million other opinions I have.

Was all of that too much of a share for a rock 'n' roll forum? :p

Looking forward to some quality discussion of some quality tunes :)

Edit: By the way, could someone tell me a quick way to find the threads I've posted in, I suck at forum navigation

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to CRF. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka