I'm Your Vehicle Baby

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Re: I'm Your Vehichle Baby

What bands do you like V?

I'm a child of the 70s, so my longtime favorites are the usual suspects. Aerosmith, Ted Nugent, Zep, The Boss, KISS, Elton John, etc.

I also have a boatload of Stevie Ray Vaughan. Everybody has their favorites, there's always that few that get down inside a little deeper. SRV was that for me.

I have a great love of Motown, funk & soul. My collection is more than any middle aged white suburban male should own.

I have a chunk of country, (real country, not Shania Twain stuff), a small pile of bluegrass.

A bunch of 80s stuff.

You will also find Sinatra, Dean Martin, Elvis, Dinah Washington, Glenn Miller, Count Basie, etc.

The great thing about music is you can like whatever you want. There's no limit.

My list stays fairly steady, with guest appearances every now and then.

I'll tell you what, though, one came along recently & shot straight into my top 5 and probably won't ever leave.

Avril Lavigne. I wouldn't think a guy closer to 50 than 40 would own all her stuff, and like it, but there it is.

oh, and thanks everyone for the welcomes. These intro things are like placing personal ads, you know? You have to be able to decipher them.

Single male enjoys long walks (no car), candle lit dinners (unpaid electric bill), reading (no tv), casual conversation over wine (crying drunk)

Last edited:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Welcome Vehicle! :) It seems to me you will be a great asset to CRF. Loved your intro! I love that you mentioned Sinatra, Dean Martin and Glenn Miller. My parents liked those guys and played them often, so I have my own love for them as well. And of course I love that you mentioned The Boss! Have you gotten 'Wrecking Ball' yet?

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
First class introduction Vehicle...:hab:

Welcome aboard our crazy train.:D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online