I'm Your Vehicle Baby

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Howdy everyone. It's great to be here. The cab stopped with a jerk and I got out.

But seriously folks.

My name is obviously a reference to the great song 'Vehicle', by Ides of March. One of the baddest horn sections in a song ever.

I'm married, have a handful of kids, a dog that sleeps 20 hours a day.

I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in order, the way they're supposed to be.

I don't drink or take drugs.

I build models and am an avid puzzler. First thing I do when I buy a puzzle book is tear off the answers in the back and toss them in the trash. I do the Sunday Times crossword in ink. Pencils are for people who expect to make mistakes. Where's the challenge in that? If you finish the puzzle because you erased something, then the puzzle won.

I actually got invited to the National Crossword Tournament in Stamford Connecticut years back. But they wanted to put me in the novice 4th class. And they wanted me to pay them 80 bucks to be in it!! Pfft.

I'm also a Sudoku Blackbelt. Again, in ink. The best (and worst) thing about Sudoku is when you realize you've made a mistake, there's no way to know how far back you made the mistake.

Actually, the regular 9x9 Sudoku puzzles can't contain me. I have 25x25 sudokus.

I have my opinions on all the hot button topics (abortion, stem cell, politics, etc), but I keep them to myself.

I don't pick fights in forums. I do, however like to inject some humor when there's an all out war going on in a thread. I can't understand how people let someone they don't know get under their skin.

A couple of other things that perplex me:

Why are they called apartments, when there's no space at all between them. They should be called togetherments.

The Three Musketeers. All superior swordsmen. But isn't a a musket a gun?

Who the heck is Joan Rivers to criticize anyone? Her face doesn't move, and her mouth looks like a duck bill.

Anyhow, It's good to be here. I wiped my feet and checked my gun at the door.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: I'm Your Vehichle Baby

:heheh:

Dude, great intro! You already stand out and if you go by the traits youlisted you are going to make a great member! Welcome! :cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Re: I'm Your Vehichle Baby

Awesome intro! I too have wondered that about Joan Rivers. :grinthumb

What bands do you like V?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good intro. Welcome to the site. :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:heheh:

Welcome man! I'm sure you'll have alot of fun here. Speaking of vehicle, I've been to Jim Petericks house and on one visit, one of the other dudes from the Ides Of March stopped over. It was a fun day looking at old pics of them and their old clothes and stuff. Good times. See ya' 'round the forums.

:grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fantastic intro, Vehicle :heheh:

Welcome to CRF!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads