If you could play guitar like anyone...

OzzyVanHalen

Reaction score
In No Particular Order (Except My #1 Choice) Here Is The 5 Guitar Players That I Would Love To Play Like.

My #1 Choice Would Definitely Be Eddie Van Halen Because His Playing Has Blown Me Away And It Always Will. To Tap The Guitar And Shred And Make Some Phenomenal Sound Effects Would Be A Great Talent To Have.
eddie_van_halen_7.jpg

#2 Jimmy Page
I Would Love To Be Able To Strum The Guitar With A Violin Bow And Play With So Much Feeling Like He Does.

page-bow-corbis-530-85.jpg

#3 Tony Iommi
The Greatest Metal Guitar Player In My Opinion. To Write Riffs Like Iommi Did Would Be Simply Wonderful. And That Raw Metal Guitar Tone That Iommi Has Would Be Great To Have Also.

Iommi.jpg

#4 Jimi Hendrix
How Can You Not Forget The Legendary Jimi Hendrix. The Guy Was Amazing And Could Play The Guitar With His Teeth. Playing Like Jimi Hendrix Would Be A Gift From The Gods.

jimihendrix1.jpg

#5 Randy Rhoads
I Would Love To Have The Speed Playing On The Guitar That Rhoads Had.

13314_res2.jpg

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Blackmore for sure. Just to be able to blaze through those classical scales and incorporate the blues with that dexterity would be a dream come true.

Ritblack.jpg

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Jimmy Page
Ritchie Blackmore
Tony Iommi
Adrian Smith
Joe Satriani

The Beatles

retired
Reaction score
I would want the writing talents of a smooth and slow player like George Harrison, combined with the speed skill of a crazy guitarist like Buckethead or Van Halen. That would be the ultimate player.

ecisgod

Reaction score
1. Clapton (Obviously)
2. Hendrix
3. Page
4. Richards
5. R.Robinson

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member