I Am The Walrus

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
Got your attention, didn't it? :tongue:

Anyway, this is a little late, but I figured I might as well make one of these.

Howdy folks, the name's Cameron. Cam for short. I'm relatively young, but music is my absolute passion. It consumes me. I've always loved it, but didn't truly dive into it until about 6-7 years ago. I started out as a Metalhead, but I've branched out in every direction since. In particular, 70's Hard & Progressive Rock have become my favorites, butr I can find sdometging I like from just about any genre, be it Rock/Metal, orchestral, Darkwave, Folk, etc.

The way I see it, Music is like colors. Every genre is a shade, & all the subgenres are just different mixes of those shades. Also, everyone's got a favorite color, & even if you don't like a certain color, you'd never want to be blind to it. Which is why I've always tried to give all different genres their fair shake.

I'm also a Music producer for the developing label Masters Of Metal Productions, & we just put out my first full-scale production collaboration with a band, which I'm very proud of, with three more coming in the not too distant future.

Here is a sample, if interested:

Anyway, this place seemed like a giant melting pot of diverse individuals with a common love for thee classics, so I just had to join. I think I'll be having fun here.
icon_twisted.gif

Cheers! :cheers2

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the CRF Express Cam.:cheers:

Nice to have another "distinguished" Gamma Ray fan in the house.:hb:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member