How Heavy Metal Is Keeping Us Sane

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Heavy Metal is the way of life, sort of rebellion against filthy, humdrum world.
Metalheads lived in their own world for over 30 years and I joined them 3 years ago to live however I want and no one can tell me what I suppose to do.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Everyone that's interested in Metal should watch both of Sam Dunn's excellent metal documentaries. No one else has done a better job explaining the "metal phenomenon" and why it will never die. Whether the music stays in the underground, or goes mainstream true fans will always be there.

I tend to ignore background muzak wherever I go, and I agree with Magic about new pop music and the other two genres she mentioned.:D

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I watched his documentary about Heavy Metal and Global Metal. I didn't know in Iraq heavy metal exist.
Now I'm looking forward to his documentary about Satanism in art and music.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I'll pass on that one Nolo, I've met real Satanists before and they seriously creep me out. I am a live and let live guy and I'm sure Sam will do his usual excellent job but I'll stay in the light and leave the darkness for those who want to go there.

His documentary about Rush is garnering all kinds of accolades as well.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I'm not theistic Satanist, I have marked a border I cannot pass. But I love all those documentaries about occultism and how it changed the community. Especially those ones against, lots of jokes going on there. :heheh:
I will be watching his new documentary (in 2013, urgh) as I'm sure there will be lots of stuff about my favourite metal band - Venom.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online