How get through the lockdown listening to music

E-Z

Reaction score
I was vaccinated at 4:00pm (London time) today 08/03/21 a shot of Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine washed down with a swig of Jack Daniel's whiskey like any self respecting rock dude would do. Then I got up and walked out of the vaccination centre bare chested when a health worker said "Hey hotshot!. You think your so cool muthaf**ker?." and I said "Hey muthaf**ker I'm a rock dude baby so go f**k yourself dude" and then proceeded to climb into my £20.000 Porch 'chick mobil' while giving the middle finger to da asshole and turning up Stevie Miller's Rock 'n Me as I sped outta da place!!.

It's Rock & Roll dudes

Last edited:

Aero

Reaction score
This sh*t has gotta end soon. Nobody can take this anymore...people rioting in the streets all over the world, and it's only gonna get more crazy the longer the globalist twats drag it out. This whole thing is bullsh*t. It's part of a grand plan to keep us gated in like animals while they destroy the economy and steal our what little money and property we own.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I have noticed the old Switcheroo trick.. One Country opens.... another closes. What is not surprising is documents and evidence is now unfolding that a SARS bug was 'armed'... in Wuhan, complex agents were added to create a covid strain.
This is not over by a long chalk, what I wanna know is... when everyone from 108 to 8 years old gets the jab..... and you still cannot have your basic freedoms... what then?

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
This sh*t has gotta end soon. Nobody can take this anymore...people rioting in the streets all over the world, and it's only gonna get more crazy the longer the globalist twats drag it out. This whole thing is bullsh*t. It's part of a grand plan to keep us gated in like animals while they destroy the economy and steal our what little money and property we own.
Where it will all end is scary... probably like Terminator by the looks of things. This nonsense is going to continue.. Banking reset is happening in 2024,so real cash will go down the tubes. A huge Catholic summat took place in April... guess who was on the Top Table?
Fauchi and Rockerfeller!
Watering down of white Christianity, middle classes surrendering their finances and creating a system for us... whilst the billionaires prosper and travel unhindered.
Evidence that the Catholic Church are in on it?... Check out the statue in Rio... pleading the world to take the jab,
UK prime ministers sister.. said on TV "that vans should visit homes of those refusing the vaccine and take them to be jabbed". hey why not hook up the tailpipe and feed it back inside like Adolfs goons?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online