1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How get through the lockdown listening to music

Discussion in 'Rock Lounge' started by Frands, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Frands

Frands Senior Member

2. Mulberry

Mulberry What A Mind Blast!

That's what I have been doing too and how I ended up on here. It's a great way to go about it. Binge :DK

SanguineRemedy, Sacrosanct and Frands like this.
  3. E-Z

E-Z LOVE. Arthur, Jay, Gary, Frank & George 1969-1970

I was vaccinated at 4:00pm (London time) today 08/03/21 a shot of Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine washed down with a swig of Jack Daniel's whiskey like any self respecting rock dude would do. Then I got up and walked out of the vaccination centre bare chested when a health worker said "Hey hotshot!. You think your so cool muthaf**ker?." and I said "Hey muthaf**ker I'm a rock dude baby so go f**k yourself dude" and then proceeded to climb into my £20.000 Porch 'chick mobil' while giving the middle finger to da asshole and turning up Stevie Miller's Rock 'n Me as I sped outta da place!!.

It's Rock & Roll dudes

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    SanguineRemedy, Frands and Mulberry like this.
  4. Mulberry

Mulberry What A Mind Blast!

5. Aero

Aero Senior Member

This sh*t has gotta end soon. Nobody can take this anymore...people rioting in the streets all over the world, and it's only gonna get more crazy the longer the globalist twats drag it out. This whole thing is bullsh*t. It's part of a grand plan to keep us gated in like animals while they destroy the economy and steal our what little money and property we own.