High Voltage Classic Rock Festival

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Roll up, Roll up, get ready for the best festival in my opinion since the Arrow classic rock festival in Amsterdam. (that's another story) This is going to be a really great couple of days and memorable too with Argent reforming for this gig, I wonder if they will do a tour after this show?

Here is the lineup:

ZZ Top, ELP, Argent, Gary Moore, Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash, Focus, Marillion, Down, Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa, Heaven And Hell, Black Label Society, Clutch, Asia, Steve Hackett, Uriah Heep, Touchstone, Pendragon, Bachman & Turner, The Reasoning, Foreigner and the Answer.

Some top names there I am sure you agree, so get yourself to Victoria Park on the 24th and 25th July 2010 for some great vibes and some good company, I am sure they will add a few more bands (as if there wasn't enough anyway) :bow:

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Holy Crap Sweaty that is an awesome festival and band line-up.:bounce:

Sigh I wish I could get over there and hang out with you all...:(

I will have to settle for your Personal reviews about the concert, so don't leave anything out please.:cheers:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
We will not, can't wait, it will be the gig of the year, another one is Cambridge rock fest in August, this is brilliant too, last year was my first and I saw Leaf Hound, Juicy Lucy, Stray, Uriah Heep, Barclay James Harvest, Asia and the Ollie Brown Band to name but a few, was a top weekend and met most of the bands too!!!!!

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
I hope I can make it over.....it all depends on my boss in the office (bless her 'lil p***y:):):)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online

No members online now.