Hi

Matt

Reaction score
The birthplace of heavy metal (AKA Birmingham) / L
Thanks for the welcome guys, wasn't expecting this friendly a welcome :D

Because I can't be bothered to find where to put it, the following is the rest of my favourite bands:

Alice Cooper, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Chris de Burgh, Chris Rea, Def Leppard, Dire Starits, Don Henley, Edgar Winter, Glenn Frey, The James Gang, Joe Walsh, Marillion, Montrose, Peter Frampton, Sweet, Thin Lizzy, Uriah Heep, Whitesnake, The Who and Yngwie Malmsteen.

Khor1255

Reaction score
And the James Gang as well? Welcome buddy. It's great to see there are younger people still digging this stuff.

You are off to a great start man.

Monterey

Reaction score
Welcome....I love the beatles personally but I do like your list, i'm a fan of pink floyd, the jam and the eagles too :)

Bobby Banshee

Reaction score
Hi!

My favourite bands are the Eagles (by a mile), Led Zepp, Boston, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, The Jam (slightly more Mod-Pop), Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.

Don Felder is in my Top 100 guitar players of all time!

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Welcome aboard that man, great list of bands there, I do like the Beatles and the Stones but wouldn't do to have everybody the same:cheers:

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
:ws:

Most of the bands/musicians you listed were influenced by The Beatles. Clapton worked with them and Dave Gilmour played guitar for McCartney. Ozzy Osbourne was overtly influenced by them. Exceptions would be The Jam who copied The Small Faces and Iron Maiden who were more interested in studded wrist bands.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online