Hi/Thanks

starman

Let The Children Lose It
Reaction score
I love music and enjoy communicating with others about it. Especially rock n roll. My personal favorite music is classic rock with a heavy persuasion like, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, Nazareth, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Rick Derringer, etc.

I do also listen to a lot of contemporary music too, but that's really not why I am here.

I also play music as a musician (bass guitar) and have for about 32 years. Geezer was my original hero on bass, but I have MANY more these days including the incredible Bob Daisley.

Still listen to and collect vinyl, but love CDs as well. Especially all the great remastered releases coming out these days.

I'm a music freak basically. :)

peace/be well/thanks,
me

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome aboard the Crazy Train Starman, always room for another Music Freak...like all the rest of us.:D

Hope you enjoy your time here.:hab:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
Animated_Welcome_with_Water.gif

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
34512.jpg

I hope you enjoy the forum. If I can be of any help, just leave me a message.

Just to make you feel at home, I am a music nut myself :)

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Welcome, welcome! Pull up a chair and we'll exchange some thoughts and opinions on the really good stuff in rock.

:heheh:

starman

Let The Children Lose It
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for welcoming me and being so cool and friendly. Please don't let me get on your nerves if I make long winded posts, or seem like a know it all. I tend to be a little on the kooky rambling and somewhat excitable side, so don't hesitate to to initiate the ol' pipe down directive if I get carried away.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Hey Starman! Welcome and don't worry! No one is going to tell you to pipe down here! :grinthumb I tend to be long winded too and nobodies thrown me out of any forums yet or even told me to pipe down as you said! :lmao: I love how you have taste both old and new and I'll be looking forward to your contributions! :grinthumb

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Which Starman did you name yourself after?

The original:

StarmanMeskin.jpg

Or a later version:

starman.jpg

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo