Herman's Hermits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
I was raised on ''I'm Henry the VIII, I Am''...

''Second verse same as the first!''
:heheh:

And they don't write sweet and innocent songs like ''Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter'' no more...a great classic.

Herman's Hermits were great...the were smack dab in the middle of the 60's, in the world of the British Invasion, folk rock, and psychedelic music, pumping out classic pop rock for the ages. People nowadays, might laugh at Herman's Hermits as thinking their music was wimpy. I think most classic rockers know otherwise, and know Herman's Hermits made quaulity pop music, that stands the test of time.

Thanks to my oldest sister for playing Herman's Hermits records for me as a kid!

Here's one of my favorites from Herman's Hermits...

A Must To Avoid

Flower

retired
Reaction score

And they don't write sweet and innocent songs like ''Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter'' no more...a great classic.

Herman's Hermits were great...the were smack dab in the middle of the 60's, in the world of the British Invasion, folk rock, and psychedelic music, pumping out classic pop rock for the ages. People nowadays, might laugh at Herman's Hermits as thinking their music was wimpy. I think most classic rockers know otherwise, and know Herman's Hermits made quaulity pop music, that stands the test of time.

Thanks to my oldest sister for playing Herman's Hermits records for me as a kid!

A Must To Avoid

Very Cool .. I don't remember that tune ... :flirt

rtbuck

Reaction score

A Must To Avoid

Great song!!! Peter tends to be part comedian at his performances so I don't know how serious he was but one time when I seen him he told the crowd that the song was banned by some radio stations because they thought the words sounded too much like "She's a muscular boy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online