HELSTAR ..American Power / Speed / Thrash

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He will get to it, DKW. LG is pretty good about giving new bands several spins before he gives an opinion :grinthumb

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
He will get to it, DKW. LG is pretty good about giving new bands several spins before he gives an opinion :grinthumb

It's all good. Basically just making conversation and curious to see if LG, being the power metal fan that I know he is, is into the more Americanized style that I personally hold near and dear. :D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He may warm up to the American style, but I think he is well rooted in the German bands, yanno
:cheers2

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
He may warm up to the American style, but I think he is well rooted in the German bands, yanno
:cheers2

Actually, their are a lot of German bands that play in the same style. I generally prefer the rougher style but have an appreciation for many of the bands through out the world with their various different traits. I would never limit myself to one region or style.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll play it again today and let you know DKW, been busy and hardly had time to play much music the last few days.

"I'll Be Back!"...:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Okay finally have something to add to the thread. I've played Nosferatu 3 times now and it is a really really good album.

Using our friend Joe's scale of rating this one is an 8/10 for me.

Thanks for the rec DKW, I'll be playing King of Hell next.:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Picked up another one of Wolf's favorite's last night, The King Of Hell is now in the library.

Haven't played it yet, but I'll take care of that detail tonight.

154910.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I'll be spinning it in a few minutes Wolf, and am looking forward to it.

Picked up a few other albums you've recommended as well, but I'll try and play the CD's before I post in your threads.:cheers:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I am really impressed with "King of Hell"....I'll have to play my other 3 albums again but I think the title track off this one is my favorite Helstar song so far.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online