Help me find this country-rock song please :(

anymodal

Reaction score
I recently posted this question in Reddit but I don't think I will recieve an answer, so I come to you :)

I went for a roadtrip in my country (spanish speaking) and catched a song in the radio wich I must find. Phone out of charge so coudn't record it. Since I was far from home I didn't know the station (so to ask them, if they had a way of contact).
Many days passed until I returned somewhere with proper signal so my memory is not so fresh. I ask for your help

It's a country-rock music song. Clearly a modern/contemporary song (not a classic, oldie or anything like that). Super well recorded.

It is sang by a woman with a great voice. I remember the guitar (acoustic, though I don't remember if there was an electrical at any point) was excelent, it kicked ass. The only thing I remember that someone may recognize is that at a point she sang that she was gonna buy "him" (or someone) a drink. She sang that line many times in the song. Probably was the chorus

Also, I believe it must be a well known song for someone who knows about that kind of music, because in Argentina that genre is not popular at all, no one listens to that. The person choosing the songs in the "other side" was playing well known songs before that one, so probably it's not an obscure unfindable song, but a popular one.

I know I'm giving you almost nothing, but it's all I got.
I am absolutely looking foward to listening more music like this. Recomendations are very welcome

Thank you !!!

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
No idea. I think you'll find that modern country rock is a bit rare.
It doesn't really happen. Probably just modern country.
Which I don't really know.
But I'm willing to turn it into a "country girl sings about drinking" thread.
Which for me brings about thoughts of Sarah Shook.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online