Help Me Find A Match Metal Fans!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^:grinthumb

Glad you enjoyed it buddy. Not a Taylor Swift fan myself, but I would have her over for dinner and a bottle of wine anytime.:heybaby:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Taylor did a pretty good job on that one Sooty, kind of surprised me in fact. I don't think she'll leave her pop roots behind anytime soon though.

F

FoxyPage

Some of these are a little 'calmer'. Not too many death/black metal type bands have male growls and female angelic singing. That is more for gothic metal so if you like that combo, you might want to look into gothic metal bands. Their music isn't as fast as death, -core or black, though.

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score
The ironic thing, Sooty, is that I'm pretty sure Corey has a better singing voice than that pop star... rofl!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
The ironic thing, Sooty, is that I'm pretty sure Corey has a better singing voice than that pop star... rofl!

Yeah, I agree he's great with Stone Sour but wastes his talents in his Slipknot material in my opinion. There are certain song exceptions with Slipknot so I'm not a total hata :heheh: but they aren't my cup of tea! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online