Help Me Find A Match Metal Fans!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
O.K., I try to be open minded to metal and at least listen to stuff but it's honestly hit or miss with me! :D Anyway, I have one metal song and if I have to say, it probably gets the dreaded Screamo flag! :heheh: Not important though because I'm not looking for a song similar in genre but instead I want one with the same vibe!

Anyway, I have LOVED this song for so long and even after trying this same thread idea in another forum it didn't quite lead me in the right direction.

-I want a song like the following so bad with the ugly IMO vocals complimented by the angelic vocals.

-I want the drama and the metal opera aspect without any medieval like elements!

-I just want the perfect mix of elements that are IMO in this epic song!

Oh, and remember this isn't for opinions on the songs quality because it's obvious I love it regardless! :heheh: Just matches please! :grinthumb

From Autumn to Ashes-Short Stories With Tragic Endings

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Something like this? Not as intense as your song, but still similar in style, I think.

And I'm sure you've already thought of Lacuna Coil but if not, there's this one. Again, not as intense, but similar in style.

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I don't think I can handle my buddy becoming a metalhead at all...:wa:

:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
You are in a critical phase now Sooty,,,if you become addicted soon you will start looking like the guy in Foxy's sig....:heheh:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
I don't think I can handle my buddy becoming a metalhead at all...:wa:

:grinthumb

Maybe he's just going through an experimental phase. There's a catagory for those kind of people... "Metal-curious". :D

taha

Reaction score
nomad or paschendale by Maiden, perfect to cruise into the metal scene with........

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online

Members online