Hello, I'm lazyfortress

lazyfortress

Reaction score
Hello! My name goes back to 2011. I was trying to create an account for this multiplayer game called ROBLOX, and I wanted my name to deal with aircraft as I love aircraft.

Some of you may have heard about the B-17 Flying Fortress. Well, my dad and I tweaked the name of the B-17 and made it into "lazyfortress".

I loathe current music. I will only listen to 60s, 70s, and 80s music. Some early 90s music I do like. My favorite band is Iron Maiden, but Creedence Clearwater may become my new favorite band. Born on the Bayou is my favorite song by CCR.

My favorite all-female band is definitely Vixen. That brings up another topic:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have interviewed Roxy Petrucci a year ago via e-mail. You can find it on my website under "The Information and Data Page". I haven't updated my site in a couple of weeks.

I want to contact Janet Gardner, and I have gotten some help from Neil, who owns "Neil's Vixen Page". He said he would try and contact Mrs. Gardner for me, then give me some contact information. He hasn't responded in a few days, so I'm gonna ask here.:good

If anyone here can help me contact Janet Gardner for an interview, I would really appreciate it!:D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since I'm an aircraft fanatic, you may see me posting some threads about my latest aircraft pictures in a "General Discussion" section, if there is one...

Am I the youngest one here? :heheh:

I guess that's it. I hope this'll be a good forum. I was banned from a forum for "asking too many questions." That forum dealt with Artificial Intelligence aircraft used in Flight Simulator X. I'm still a bit angered, but I'll get over it.

Thanks!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Welcome LazyFortress! Our member MetalHealth is around your age so you aren't alone. :tongue: CCR is one of my favorite classic rock artist as well. :grinthumb Hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
@lazyfortress Welcome to the forum!

We welcome music lovers of all ages. I'm always happy to see young people who enjoy classic rock :)

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Welcome My Fellow Freak You`ll Have A Ball In Here...I Love Steam Trains

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online