Hello from NY!!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
hey tx PnC - seen any live shows recently that blew ur hair back?

Most recent i've seen was Pendulum. And that's not even remotely close to my music taste. As for shows that have blown my hair back. Megadeth and Metallica are tied.

cool17ny

Reaction score
talkin about shows u dont expect to BYHB - about 10 yrs ago Jones Beach theatre on LI-
3 bands-
Run DMC opening for
Kid Rock touring his Devil Without A Cause album then
Aerosmith headlining-
it was Awesome!!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
talkin about shows u dont expect to BYHB - about 10 yrs ago Jones Beach theatre on LI-
3 bands-
Run DMC opening for
Aerosmith headlining-
it was Awesome!!

Not bad, Aerosmith must've made you shit your pants. Yeah, there were a couple local shows i've seen here that were actually quite good. Dumbass Jones being one of them. They are relatives of mine, and I didn't think they sounded as good in studio as they played live. It was interesting.

cool17ny

Reaction score
Not bad, Aerosmith must've made you shit your pants. Yeah, there were a couple local shows i've seen here that were actually quite good. Dumbass Jones being one of them. They are relatives of mine, and I didn't think they sounded as good in studio as they played live. It was interesting.
very interesting..

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
3 bands-
Run DMC opening for
Aerosmith headlining-
it was Awesome!!

I saw Kid Rock several years back, and I was impressed with his concert. It was the concert that followed Devil Without a Cause........I don't care what anyone says, "Only God Knows Why" is a badass song :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.