Hello from Bangadesh!

rockImI

Reaction score
What is Bangladesh? Well its a very small country east on India. We are poor country, but we can stand above a lot when it comes to 1 thing, a very important thing: Heavy Metal. Our country is a heavy metal nation, I mean we are still stuck in the 70s-80's time warp and just too stubborn to embrace the modern music. Our music is heavily influenced from The New Age of British Heavy Metal, especially Iron Maiden.

What does heavy metal means to me? It means to fight for freedom when your oppressed, freedom of thinking, not giving *** to anyone who don't approve me. It influenced the type of clothes I wear, how I talk and to the smallest of details in my life. Heavy Metal is sort of like my religion :\

Here is a song from a local band over here, what do you guys think? -
YouTube - WARFAZE-Boshe Achi (NEW)

Remember Rock n roll never dies, Heavy Metal is not just a music, its a lifestyle B) \m/

Last edited:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. What bands do you generally listen to?

rockImI

Reaction score
New age of British / German Heavy Metal. As in bands like Saxon, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, Helix, Accept, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Dio, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Judas Priest, Grave Digger etc. Here is my last.fm - Rock1m1

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice to have you aboard RockImI.:grinthumb

I know Saxon is one of the bands we both like.:hb:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
New age of British / German Heavy Metal. As in bands like Saxon, Twisted Sister, Iron Maiden, Helix, Accept, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Dio, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Judas Priest, Grave Digger etc. Here is my last.fm - Rock1m1

Awesome dude. We'll get along just fine. Added you on last.fm

rockImI

Reaction score
Nice to have you aboard RockImI.:grinthumb

I know Saxon is one of the bands we both like.:hb:

Yeah they are awesome! I mean it breaks my heart to see a lot of heavy metal giants forgetting their glorious past and submit to the modern world and ruin their music (here's looking at you Metallica :\ ) While there are some that continue with the voice of the rebel, carry on Saxon! \m/

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online