Hello Folks

mick58ward

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Michael (or Mike or Mick... which ever you prefer!).

1. I'm 59 yrs young and am awaiting the big 60 in May this year (2018). I live in Leicester, U.K, but was born in Sheffield U..
  2. I'm currently under-going a divorce, but still have my own home in my name only, so the future looks o.k. Because I'm both blind and physically disabled, I'm pretty unsure about my future and cannot bring myself to go out on a date, in case my disabilities put them off. My wife suddenly decided that she didn't want to be a carer and so she decided to cheat behind my back. However, I've got a tight-knit group of friends and my own house, so I'm lucky.
  3. I have 2 main hobbies... my love of music ( I have 5000+ CD albums, covering the 60's 70's, 80's and 90's mostly. My favourite genres are Rock, Blues and Folk. My favourite artists are The Strawbs, Ian Hunter and Def Leppard. I also have a love of writing poetry and short-stories. I'm currently working on my first novel, which I hope to get published before I'm pushing up daisies
  4. My email addy is [email protected]. (if you wish to get in touch privately)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the CRF forum family, Mick.

E-Z

Reaction score
Hi Mike. Ian Hunter & Mott the Hoople are one of my favourite 1970s British rock bands as well.

E-Z

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
hello mike its really good to meet you welcome to our crazy gang here at CRF

Frands

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to CRF!:cheers: Enjoy your stay!

Just one little note:
Writing your e-mail address like you did above is not a great idea to do in a forum or elsewhere on the net. It may cause a heck lot of spam mails in your mailbox. Write it like this instead if you have to, then the spam bots software can't read it: mick58ward(at)aol.co.uk replace (at) with @

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.