Hello all you Classic Rock Music lovers

Flower Child

Love will overcome all.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kristi and I have always been a 60's rock generation music fan as that is what the music my parents and grandparents listens to. I guess I was guided to that sort of music because even though my parents were just babies themselves in the 60's they had there parents and they also grew up to be people who were into service and activism and helping the Earth. That is probably why I am so influenced by all the music from this generation. I am certainly not unhappy about it at all with all the shit music that is coming out lately. Some of my favorites are of course The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Also the Herman's Hermits, Hollies, Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Simon & Garfunkel, but my all time favorite is The Beau Brummels. I really think the song writing skills of Ron Elliott are so underrated and Sal Valentino's voice is just amazing.

Now that you know a little music background of me here is a little more general background. I am 24 years old and born in raised in Kentucky. Just over a year ago I moved in with my boyfriend and am enjoying life living with him. I work as a Housecleaner where a team of usually 3 get hired out from the company I work for to clean this rich huge ass bastards houses. It's a living and it is also not difficult. I tried the whole college thing after high school and that didn't work so at least I enjoy this. My boyfriend is definitely the brains in the outfit as he is a Mechanical Design Engineer. Other than that I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, listening to music, having an adult beverage from time time, and going to the beach.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Kristi and I have always been a 60's rock generation music fan as that is what the music my parents and grandparents listens to. I guess I was guided to that sort of music because even though my parents were just babies themselves in the 60's they had there parents and they also grew up to be people who were into service and activism and helping the Earth. That is probably why I am so influenced by all the music from this generation. I am certainly not unhappy about it at all with all the shit music that is coming out lately. Some of my favorites are of course The Beatles and The Rolling Stones. Also the Herman's Hermits, Hollies, Jefferson Airplane, The Byrds, Simon & Garfunkel, but my all time favorite is The Beau Brummels. I really think the song writing skills of Ron Elliott are so underrated and Sal Valentino's voice is just amazing.

Now that you know a little music background of me here is a little more general background. I am 24 years old and born in raised in Kentucky. Just over a year ago I moved in with my boyfriend and am enjoying life living with him. I work as a Housecleaner where a team of usually 3 get hired out from the company I work for to clean this rich huge ass bastards houses. It's a living and it is also not difficult. I tried the whole college thing after high school and that didn't work so at least I enjoy this. My boyfriend is definitely the brains in the outfit as he is a Mechanical Design Engineer. Other than that I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend, listening to music, having an adult beverage from time time, and going to the beach.

Hello @Flower Child and welcome like your music tasted great :oyea: to boot you`ll fit right in here

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Welcome Flower Child. The 60's was a great musical era. Even though I was a youngster during the 60's, I really enjoy listening to the old hits :cheers2
Congrats as well on your balanced view of life. Like it :grinthumb

Flower Child

Love will overcome all.
Reaction score
Welcome Flower Child. The 60's was a great musical era. Even though I was a youngster during the 60's, I really enjoy listening to the old hits :cheers2
Congrats as well on your balanced view of life. Like it :grinthumb
:hy: and Thanks. I really think the music of the 60's made a statement and still does even in today's society. We all need a lot more love and peace in our lives.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online