Hell (Official Thread)

visionsofthepast

Reaction score
Good tune Visions of the past...:cheers2..wish you well with the gig.Makes me curious to check out other bands on the bill too.
It would be cool for you to repost here again on HELLs performance .Looks a great evening ! :grinthumb

A Great evening was had! HELL absolutely rocked the place, very theatrical as you might expect from their promo video with exploding bibles and fire mixed in!!

They where extremely tight with a very well rehearsed show and never missed a beat,played a decent set of tunes and it was hard not to be impressed with the performance and energy in what was an extremely hot and packed venue!

We didn't have an opportunity to hang with them before they played as they had a seperate back stage area (presumably to prepare costumes and hair makeup - all that madness!):D

Definitely worth checking live if you get the chance!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Cheers for that RiffRaff ! Full marks Vision of the Past.....what a great band to support and Im really glad the gig went well.
I see HELL have dates lined up with Metalfests in Europe.....looks like this band means business !
Also noticed they are playing Nottingham again.....I have got to go to that one :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Great to see HELL doing so well. apparently the album charted in its first week of release in Germany ! They also got to play with ACCEPT......and Im going to see them friday....watch this space :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have missed out in seeing HELL twice now :bonk:....but I promise I will see this band.....I promise.
I did manage to track down and purchase the album "Human Remains " its fast epic heavy style should appeal to most ardent heavy metal fans
Its also a great tribute to former singer Dave Halliday who penned most of the songs and who....."mysteriously guests with I quote Spiritual interference and additional vocals "
The album has great artwork/booklet with lyrics too :grinthumb
Andy Sneap remains a unsung guitar hero with excellent constant riffing throughout

Last edited:

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Once in a while you hear an album and have to buy it, Hell - Human Remains is one of those albums. I have ordered this on the strength of the first listen (thanks Lou) I will be buying the double CD with the 2nd disc containing all their original demos:)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
So I got a copy of the ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HELL video on Monsters Of Metal Volume 8 and Blu Ray to boot!!

The best thing about these guys is that they look old, and with their get ups, make them look extra creepy!!

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I'm not sure that looking old is a great thing but I do know that the album kicks some serious ass. I was looking to pick it up on vinyl but it was 74 American or some crazy shit so I opted for the 10 CD instead. :wtf:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online