Review Heart - Dog & Butterfly (1978)

album review

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I was into Heart Big time when this album came out.. They were pumping out LP's right and left.. Little Queen and Bebe Le Strange all with mega hits..
Dog and Butterfly was a mellow collection of songs.. More acoustic Nancy Wilson hits..
Great job on Heart coming out with a Zeppelin cover on the album. Heard that John Paul Jones did many a set with heart.. In fact just recently
the whole Zeppelin crew sat in on Heart doing Stairway To Heaven..

I really liked the come back they did with Bebe Le Strange..

Dreamboat Annie was pure great rock with Ann showcasing her flute talents..

Delilah

Reaction score
IDK what album the song "Barracuda" is on, but one of my favorite songs from Heart--and the song "If Looks Could Kill"--Heart has always rocked!!!

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
I was into Heart Big time when this album came out.. They were pumping out LP's right and left.. Little Queen and Bebe Le Strange all with mega hits..
Dog and Butterfly was a mellow collection of songs.. More acoustic Nancy Wilson hits..
Great job on Heart coming out with a Zeppelin cover on the album. Heard that John Paul Jones did many a set with heart.. In fact just recently
the whole Zeppelin crew sat in on Heart doing Stairway To Heaven..

I really liked the come back they did with Bebe Le Strange..

Dreamboat Annie was pure great rock with Ann showcasing her flute talents..
When did Heart do a Zeppelin cover on a studio album? They played a few on several live things.
Jones played on a live set called Road Home but there were no ZEp songs on it. Heart played Stairway in 2012....at the Kennedy Honors show....that was 12 years ago btw.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online