Hardcore Superstar - live at the Whiskey A Go-Go - ANY fans of the band?

hairmetalmusic.com

www.hairmetalmusic.com
Reaction score
About a month ago I saw Hardcore Superstar at The Whisky.
The place was sold out and packed to the walls.

Hardcore simply tore it up. I've seen a lot of shows in my life, but rarely does the lead singer pretty much nail every vocal part of every song. There were no out of breath moments or pitch issues or off-key vocals. And the band was really tight. THe only mistake of the show was one of the guitar amps was fouling up during one song. But other than that, this was the tightest and one of the best shows I"ve ever attended. Rarely do you see a band firing on all cylinders, but this has to be one of the best shows HS has ever put on.

Any other fans of the band?

Right now, I'm going to say they might be the best current hard rock band out there. They are heavy, but also have a few great ballads and mid-temp songs.

Someone Special is awesome.
Then check out songs like Moonshine, Sick Bitch, We Dont Celebrate Sundays, Last Call, remake of Hanoi Rock's Don't You Ever Leave me......their entire catalog is just way above average.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Count me in.....I did a thread for HARDCORE SUPERSTAR here on CRF a few years back, Yeah good band .I finally caught them live at Hard Rock hell in Wales.
I did predict big things for them...they have some classy songs but have failed to reach the heights I had hoped....but there is still time

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr

Members online