Happy Thanksgiving CRF!

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Here's wishing you all a wonderful time with your family and friends! Our tradition has been to go around the table before we have dinner and tell one thing we are thankful for. So let's remember all the things we do have to be thankful for even though sometimes life can get hard. Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy_Thanksgiving_Wishes_03.jpg

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Sort of early for this, but happy thanksgiving guys! I'm thankful for the blessings I've been bestowed with this year and the wonderful new opportunity I will have next year! Also thankful to have found CRF and share my love for music with you fine people. Hope you all have a good one and don't eat TOO much turkey. :grinthumb

P.S. Can one of the mods move this to the site announcements forum?

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Thanksgiving-Day.gif

Happy Thanksgiving

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Whether it concerns you or not is not really very important so that isn't any of my concern :rolleyes: So many threads turn into mindless babbling....

Back on topic :

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

:tg:

hawk11

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!!

2004101155457.gif

And as you can tell by the photo above I'm a vegetarian and won't be eating any turkey tomorrow :grinthumb.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
*** removed the trash from this thread. If anyone has a problem with that, take it up with management! Seriously, go poop in the toilet, not all over a "Happy Holiday" thread.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.