Happy Birthday Tray

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to someone I wish every forum person would mimic to a T as well as everyone in real life. This woman does not have a mean, unthoughtful bone in her body and the same can be said for her hubby but it's not his day! :D Anyway thanks for having great taste in music as well as being a great person to see around here when I come on here! :grinthumb

Here's a cake! I'm amazed at how many Muse cakes their are! :grinthumb I had a hard time picking the best one! :heheh:

This one looks tasty, relevant and colorful! :grinthumb

normal_1298716059.JPG

Rocker440

Reaction score
:firew: :firew:

HappyBirthdayCake%20animated.gif

Tray!

I hope you had a great day and Sox either took you to a nice place, to enjoy some fine eateries, wines, pints or perhaps had all of them ready just for you to enjoy, along with him, of course! :heheh:

:cheers2

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
Thank you so much!!! Doing a lot of :blush: here!! You guys have just put the icing on the (birthday!) cake with all your lovely, kind words - couldn't wish for more fabulous cyber buddies :tup:

DKWolf - it's only lunch time on my birthday, so you're not at all late! Off out with a friend this afternoon, and then probably a nice meal tonight with hubby :) Being treated to lunch out tomorrow by another friend so will have to make sure I don't go mad on the alcohol front tonight - nothing worse than going out for a meal hungover :heheh:

:cheers2 to you all!

P.S. Fantastic cakes there Cosmic and Sooty :grinthumb

Cinder

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY, HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY :D xxx

Attachments

• birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Billy_Idol_1.jpg
    Billy_Idol_1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Flower-arrangement.jpg
    Flower-arrangement.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 34

Cinder

Reaction score
ps. Billy couldnt make the celebrations so you got the next bext thing :D Maybe he's shouting Happy Birthday also :D Enjoy your meals and celebrations xxxx

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I see it's a special day in Derbyshire...Hope you indulge yourself and have a fabulous birthday Tray.

A50459.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online