Happy Birthday Metalpriest!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to a guy who's honestly one my best friends here as well as best friend in general. I remember seeing this guy a little while before I made this place my cyber home and seeing him come out of nowhere rocking up the place. I was like who the **** is this guy making all the polls. So anyway, as hard as it was too catch up to him and slow him down long enough as a mod I would send him PMs about hey maybe you should try this, or fix that or we tend to do this. I'm not sure when but eventually we became a really tight team and we actually started checking out music artists from each other definitely out of my forte. I think his first foray into my world was with the artist Kerli (who everyone still will be like WTF!? Who? :heheh:) and then eventually he would be like try KISS, and KISS and here's a member of KISS! :oyea: I'm kidding, I learned a lot of Metal and old school classic rock artist that actually surprising fit my range in parts (Avantasia, Helloween, Uriah Heep, etc. and even some KISS). We even both knew and like In This Moment a lot). So, all this turned into a friendship where I can tell the dude everything and I've gotten the same trust from him. We've been a team throughout or crazy history here before and after he received modship. He was my first pick of founding member of the best forum social group ever "Musical Thirst" and was one of many key members that made it my favorite thing or close to it I ever did here. Oh, and did I mention he's a ****ing kickass rock star but who would know it because he has no pretense about it and is humble as **** about his talent and success in life. So, as an intro, that's just my personal way of saying thank you MP for your friendship and Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Rock On METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Happy birthday MP. You're as cool and knowledgeable as they come. And I am ever so happy to have been able to have the opportunity to mod alongside you. It's a lot of fun having those late night bullpen conversation with you, Soots, Lynch, and whoever else is in on the fun.

Also, when you posted the red x picture in the bullpen, and we all pitched in on the idea to fool the forum with that as our avatars, that wouldn't have happened had you not posted that. So thanks for always been a cool laid back guy, and hope you have an incredible birthday.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Happy Birthday my old friend. We were friends before this forum and I have been your #1 fan since way back when. I hope you have a rockin' good birthday and many more to come.
:pt::hbd2:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online