Happy Birthday Metal <3 You Rock<3

Astrid Kirchherr65

Classic 60's Chick
Reaction score
To my Best Friend on these boards and long time friend , I wish you the very BEST birthday . Your family now :)!! I adopted your sister lol

Too bad you get old before me he he he:oyea:
you still rock man :grinthumb

Just kidding your the reason I'm even on this board ! I made some many great friends from here..so thanks for that ..

Thanks for always standing up for me..with me..you ARE a great person...stop with mushy stuff

lol:flirt:cheers2

Eat Cake..Rock Out and Enjoy your day...(K) <3
:cheers2:grinthumb:)

Attachments

• roy o with john&Ringo.jpg
    roy o with john&Ringo.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 29

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Happy birthday man. :grinthumb
Mr Halford gives a salute.
964720-rob_halford_1_large.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks Astrid :) Yes we've been around the forum world a loooong time!!!! Always rockin'!! :cheers2

Thanks Riff and Connie :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I have made a lot of friends here coming into this forum and overs the years modding here. Out of all the people here I don't think I can relate to anyone more than I can with you. Talking with you over the years we have a very similar way of thinking and similar philosophies on the things. You have a great open mind and an insatiable urge for hearing both old and new sounds. If it wasn't for people like you I wouldn't still be trying to carve out my niche here. I remember you coming in as a member blazing from the get go and making your mark. Your work ethic even on something of a leisure project like a forum really helped us grow and earned you a deserved spot in the Admin. role. Between that and seeing what a great family man (on Facebook and here), how you are staying strong with your band and music as well as your regular job I really admire you man! Happy Birthday and have a great one! You deserve it! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:)

Nicer words couldn't be said from a nicer guy!!! Thanks brother!! You made me feel welcome right from the get go!! Will always remember it...always!!!

:cheers2 :grinthumb :cheers2 :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online