Happy Birthday Lynch!

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Happy birthday to CRF's resident beagle, Mystery Man and Bewb Lover Extraordinaire!​

In all seriousness... becoming best buds with the Lynchster has been one of THE highlights of my stay here at CRF. Underneath his undeniably debonair exterior is one of the most genuine and fun loving members of the forum, a great moderator and pretty much the coolest dude you'll ever meet! Lynch has seen me through my ups and downs and hopefully I've done the same for him. I'm lucky to know him and I'm the head Lynch groupie here so BACK OFF ladies! :grinthumb

Lynch, your Halle Berry strippergram will be visiting you tomorrow at work to distract you from the Sniffler and in honor of this occasion I'll be making you one pimped out sammich, but until then I leave you with these...

Snoopy+Bday+3.jpg

15082.jpg

large.jpg

P.S. I forgive you for being a KISS fan. :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Lynch! I agree with a lot of the sentiments that Jen listed particularly about being a genuine good guy with a great sense of humor! I appreciate getting to know you a little better and find you as someone that's trustworthy and just an all around good person! Hope you have a great birthday! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND A KILLAH WEEK!!.......NOW DON'T FORGET TO.....

d_11053.jpg

George-Lynch-Dokken.jpg

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have a good birthday mate :D

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
ILJP: Thanks a bunch for a great intro to a birthday thread. :D Glad to have gotten to know ya and have a growing friendship with you. hug00.gif You know you are in my will to inherit my entire KISS discography, right? :tongue:

(BTW: I'll be anxiously awaiting that Halle Berry strippergram!!! :bow: )

A big thanks to everyone else for the thoughts and birthday wishes. Like most years, I'll be working and sleeping for most of my birthday. I did a fair amount of early celebrating this past weekend (and I've got the wounds to prove it) :D. Sucked down a bunch of booze, got silly and had a good time.

:cheers2

Also special thanks to the staff members here on site for putting up with my crabby BS both in public and in private. Glad to have gotten to know you all and gotten to know you better in my time here (and some of you from other sites as well).

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online