Happy Birthday Hepcat!

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Thank you everyone! It's been a great day so far. I've managed to defend both my watermelon and birthday cake from marauding foxes (good thing the varmints don't climb too well) and fend off patrolling gendarmes as I make my way through my playlist.

:grinthumb

Last edited:

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Things didn't quite work out as I planned yesterday evening. You see I was going to be moderate at the supper table and limit myself to the fried shrimp, BBQ Cornish game hen, wild rice and corn on the cob but then I couldn't resist this banana split for dessert:

banana-split.jpg

Then at the Hammer Horror Film Fest, I nervously nibbled through two bags of buttered popcorn while watching Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Ingrid Pitt and Madeline Smith in film classics such as these:

Then when I got home and slapped "Weird Scenes Inside the Gold MIne" on my turntable, I decided to finish off the birthday cake to make sure it didn't fall prey to any scavenging mutt:

rainbow%20cake%202(1).jpg

I can't believe I ate the whole thing. Oh I think I'm going to die.

Attachments

• A black cat 3.jpg
    A black cat 3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
I've now fully recovered from my birthday festivities and I'm ready to rock again today!

Attachments

• A BlackCat3.jpg
    A BlackCat3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
Happy belated Bday Hep!

Was there really a Hammer Horror film fest? That would be enough for me !!

Cinder

Reaction score
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkdWv-2vEEI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkdWv-2vEEI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Happy Belated Birthday Hepcat! :D

I really dont think Jim would have aged THAT badly lol :)

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online