Happy Birthday Hepcat!

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Thank you! Thank you! I'm in the middle of mapping out my birthday supper right now. I'm thinking of starting with an appetizer of a plate of fried shrimp:

shrimp_basket.jpg

For my main course I'm leaning toward a Cornish game hen or two from the rotisserie with some wild rice, mashed potatoes and well buttered corn on the cob on the side:

rotisserie_chicken-15132910_std.jpg

corn-on-the-cob-lg.jpg

And for dessert I'm planning to continue my assault on all those birthday cakes you've been giving me!

After my light birthday supper I plan to take in some cultural activities and it just so happens that there's a Hammer Studios Film Festival screening at the Cineforum:

article-1193485-00085A7C00000258-232_468x608.jpg

I'll cap it off by spinning a few discs on my Thorens turntable beginning with this double album:

68-1.jpg

:****:

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
Soot & Stars said:
Your turning down Jims Watermelon Hepcat?

No, not at all! I plan to finish the watermelon by early afternoon. It's a nice sunny day in Toronto and I'm going to relax up in my treehouse eating watermelon and playing cassette tapes of the Doors, Animals, Jethro Tull, the Who, Zombies, Traffic, T.Rex, Beau Brummels, the Nice, Spirit, Mamas & the Papas, Spooky Tooth, Jay & the Americans, James Brown, Solomon Burke, Junior Walker & the All-Stars, Lesley Gore and the Dixie Cups on my Panasonic ghetto blaster.

Attachments

• A treehouse.jpg
    A treehouse.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LillaMackr