Hall Of The Mountain King vs. Hall of The Mountain King

Savatage or The Who?

• Savatage

• The Who

Results are only viewable after voting.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score

Your choice between these renditions of a grand classical piece? (Savatage's is loosely based, maybe? lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I don't think that I've ever heard that song by The Who. What album is that on? Not on any version of The Who Sell Out that I've ever seen/played.

On to the song battle, Savatage destroys The Who here. For me, it's not even remotely close. One of my favorite tracks (and albums) by Savatage. Add to it, I'm not much of a fan that anything The Who did back in the 60's. Much more prefer their songs and sound in the 70's.

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
I don't think that I've ever heard that song by The Who. What album is that on? Not on any version of The Who Sell Out that I've ever seen/played.

My impression was that it was a bonus track that released later on, or something like that? We've got that album on CD and it's not on there either.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score

On to the song battle, Savatage destroys The Who here. For me, it's not even remotely close. One of my favorite tracks (and albums) by Savatage. Add to it, I'm not much of a fan that anything The Who did back in the 60's. Much more prefer their songs and sound in the 70's.

Ewww! That Who version is ghastly.

I'll take Savatage but I also like Apocalyptica's version just as much.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! That's awful cannot choice the Who here

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Easily Savatage.
I would pick Savatage over The Who as a group as well.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online