Haley Reinhart

TheCARS1979

Reaction score
Thank you, Cosmic. I don't watch American Idol, so I had no clue who Haley was.

I put her official website in the OP :)

Thank you for putting the time in to find out who she really is. Watch her performances on you tube and enjoy it !

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I actually think Haley's version of I Who Have Nothing was one of her very best performances!

Studio version:

Compare it to Jordin Sparks' version a few years earlier. Very different performances of the same song but I think Haley brings more energy to it but I like Jordin's vocals more!

Rhiannon

TheCARS1979

Reaction score
hell yeah she performed it well and looked sexy and adorable on that night of the performances. One of my favorite performances is Call me and the Piece of your heart. The Call me on is the one I fell for on. and the night I think I started watching.

Attachments

• Haley Reinhart CAll me Performance 2.jpg
    Haley Reinhart CAll me Performance 2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Haley Reinhart, Call me performance 3.jpg
    Haley Reinhart, Call me performance 3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

ninjarawker

Reaction score
Haley was IMO the best of the Season 10 girls and most who went to Idol Live tour shows agree that she is amazing live. Paul Gargano tweeted after seeing the Idol Live show at the Nokia Theater in LA that she's "in a different league to the other girls, she's the full package live". Great distinctive voice, lots of stage presence and she's a looker too. With the right material, she'll be very successful IMO. I'm interested in hearing her album when it's released next year. I loved Casey Abrams too, and their recently released Christmas duet, "Baby it's Cold Outside" is very cute.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Haley's first original single is out now.

Free

It's alright. She sounds held back vocally and the song is obviously aimed for a more pop audience. I'll likely pick up the album. I just hope the rest of it is more jazz and blues based because I think that's a much better niche for her.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Didn't she perform on the Idol results show the other night? Or last week? I admit I was so eager to get to the results that I fast forwarded through the performances. :uh:

Love Haley. I'm sort of iffy on Idol alums but she was so darn cute and enjoyable and rawker chick during her AI stay that I'll definitely check out her new material!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online