Register to remove these ads

Haley Reinhart

Discussion in '2010's Music' started by TheCARS1979, Nov 19, 2011.

1. TheCARS1979

TheCARS1979 Member

Thank you for putting the time in to find out who she really is. Watch her performances on you tube and enjoy it !

2. ILoveJimmyPage

ILoveJimmyPage Senior Member

Well I didn't want to steal ALL of them now. ;)

3. ILoveJimmyPage

I actually think Haley's version of I Who Have Nothing was one of her very best performances!

Studio version:

Compare it to Jordin Sparks' version a few years earlier. Very different performances of the same song but I think Haley brings more energy to it but I like Jordin's vocals more!

Rhiannon

4. TheCARS1979

TheCARS1979 Member

hell yeah she performed it well and looked sexy and adorable on that night of the performances. One of my favorite performances is Call me and the Piece of your heart. The Call me on is the one I fell for on. and the night I think I started watching.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  5. TheCARS1979

TheCARS1979 Member

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  6. ninjarawker

ninjarawker Junior Member

Haley was IMO the best of the Season 10 girls and most who went to Idol Live tour shows agree that she is amazing live. Paul Gargano tweeted after seeing the Idol Live show at the Nokia Theater in LA that she's "in a different league to the other girls, she's the full package live". Great distinctive voice, lots of stage presence and she's a looker too. With the right material, she'll be very successful IMO. I'm interested in hearing her album when it's released next year. I loved Casey Abrams too, and their recently released Christmas duet, "Baby it's Cold Outside" is very cute.

7. Cosmic Harmony

Cosmic Harmony Senior Member

Haley's first original single is out now.

Free

It's alright. She sounds held back vocally and the song is obviously aimed for a more pop audience. I'll likely pick up the album. I just hope the rest of it is more jazz and blues based because I think that's a much better niche for her.

8. ILoveJimmyPage

Didn't she perform on the Idol results show the other night? Or last week? I admit I was so eager to get to the results that I fast forwarded through the performances. :uh:

Love Haley. I'm sort of iffy on Idol alums but she was so darn cute and enjoyable and rawker chick during her AI stay that I'll definitely check out her new material!

9. Fever

Fever Senior Member

I like Haley but don't care for this song